BroodMinder-TH3 internal hive monitor
BroodMinder-TH is designed for a complete tracking of bee colony health. It examines internal hive temperature and humidity providing as a result brood level evolution, queen presence, possible difficulties such as brood loss, blocked or stopped queen laying or swarming.
This small, but powerful, device allows any beekeeper to acquire knowledge while optimizing activity and resources.
To achieve a detailed view of your apiary, we recommend monitoring several hives side by side either with other BroodMinder-TH or combined with BroodMinder-T2.
- 1x TH internal hive monitor
- 1x CR2032 lithium battery
- free web and mobile app access
- quick start paper guide and online documentation
BroodMinder TH internal brood sensor helps to get a full picture on the internal development of a colony: internal temperature and humidity of the hive, brood level, presence of the queen, difficulties related to eggs laying, swarming events, general health of the colony. Compared with a BroodMinder T2, humidity measurement adds extra information, in particular during nectar-flow periods, giving a clear view on dehydration progress. It is also helpful during winter allowing to control that no condensation (100% humidity) is reached within the hive.
As for any other device, BroodMinder TH is integrated within the alert system, and you will be warned in case excessive high (or low) humidity levels are reached within the hive.
Housed in a redesigned low profile wrapper, the BroodMinder TH sits on top of your upper brood box or super frames so that any heat and relative humidity created by the bees is recorded and stored within its internal memory.
Accurate to 0.2°C (1°F), you will notice the slightest of changes, allowing intervention before it is too late.
All BroodMinder-TH devices now include temperature event detection (including swarms). When a temperature spike happens, the sensor switches to 1 minute sampling in order to get a high-resolution recording of the event. If you have a Cell hub or a Wifi hub, it will also initiate an email, text message or application alert.
Works with the extensive BroodMinder wireless ecosystem.
If you own a Cell hub or a Wi-fi hub, you can inspect the data in real time: this option requires a premium subscription.
You can examine the dashboards built with your beehive data thanks to the unique algorithms, at any distance from the apiary.
The data can be accessed both on mobile in BroodMinder Bees app (Android, iOs) and on the web Mybroodminder.com.
You can compare data from your TH sensor with all the other BroodMinder hives on BeeCounted.org.
Measures: internal hive temperature and relative humiditySize: 26,5 x 4,0 x 0,8 cm
Weight: 13 gr
Envelope: UV-resistant cover
Battery: 1x CR2032 lithium battery (included)
Battery life: 1 year
Measurement frequency: every hour or every 15 min
Accuracy: +/- 0,25°C
Internal memory storage: ~ 7000 readings
Transmission: Bluetooth Low Energy
Transmission range: 10 meters to your smartphone or hub
Firmware update: Broodminder Bees app
Available with Free and Premium memberships
Broodminder-TH is ready to use, following 4 simple steps:
- install BroodMinder Bees app (Android, iOs) and create your account
- pull the tab to activate the device and make your first manual sync
- place BroodMinder-TH inside your beehive.
- view and explore the data on mobile BroodMinder Bees app and on the web Mybroodminder.com.
Shipping & Delivery
Shipping terms and conditions for online orders on eu.broodminder.com
- France: FREE on orders above 100€
- Europe zones 1, 2 (see below): FREE on orders above 150€
- Europe zone 3 : FREE on orders above 200€
- Rest of the world : contact us.
- France: 4 working days
- Europe: 5 working days
- Worldwide: on average 7-10 working days (depending on location).
- In most of the EU countries (when available) you will be able to choose among two delivery methods:
- Home delivery with signature (you need to be at home and sign the delivery because of insurance)
- Pick-up & Go if you want it delivered in your preferred relay
- Orders are sent in tracked packages
- After your purchase you will be able to follow delivery in real time.
- Shall you encounter any issue with your delivery, please contact our customer service: email@example.com
Countries & Zones
- Zone 1: Germany, Belgium, Luxembourg, Netherlands.
- Zone 2: Austria, Spain, Ireland, Italy, Portugal, United Kingdom.
- Zone 3: Denmark, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Switzerland.