Ornetin - Asian Hornet Trapp
This trap is designed as a lid that screws onto Le Parfait 100mm diameter canning jars.
It's a cute, clean design that is infinitely reusable with no waste. To prime the trap, place a strand of straw in the bottom and pour two spoonfuls of feeding syrup over it. The hornets will smell it and enter the trap. Once inside, they will call all their mates.
Once the trap is full of hornets, simply drop them into a bucket of water and let them soak for 10 minutes. Then unscrew, empty and clean the pots and start again.
You can order this trap individually or in packs of 3 or 6 (see above).
Designed and manufactured in France for the enjoyment of all Asian Hornets in Europe.
Put a few strands of straw at the bottom of a screw-top jar " Le Parfait Familia Wiss " of 100mm diameter. Pour two spoonfuls of syrup on it and screw the Ornetin trap.
Install the trap horizontally in your preferred location and let the first Asian hornets arrive. Once the trap is "started", hornets will call their fellows.
When the trap is full, plunge it into a bucket of water for 15 minutes. Then drain, wash and re-bait.
Note: Be careful when retrieving the trap with hornets inside. BroodMinder Europe assumes no responsibility for the use of this device.
Shipping & Delivery
Shipping terms and conditions for online orders on eu.broodminder.com
- France: FREE on orders above 100€
- Europe zones 1, 2 (see below): FREE on orders above 150€
- Europe zone 3 : FREE on orders above 200€
- Rest of the world : contact us.
- France: 4 working days
- Europe: 5 working days
- Worldwide: on average 7-10 working days (depending on location).
- In most of the EU countries (when available) you will be able to choose among two delivery methods:
- Home delivery with signature (you need to be at home and sign the delivery because of insurance)
- Pick-up & Go if you want it delivered in your preferred relay
- Orders are sent in tracked packages
- After your purchase you will be able to follow delivery in real time.
- Shall you encounter any issue with your delivery, please contact our customer service: firstname.lastname@example.org
Countries & Zones
- Zone 1: Germany, Belgium, Luxembourg, Netherlands.
- Zone 2: Austria, Spain, Ireland, Italy, Portugal, United Kingdom.
- Zone 3: Denmark, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Switzerland.