meta BroodMinder-Cell hub installation
Typically, BroodMinder-Cell hub installs in the middle of the apiary, close to the installed devices and in particular internal monitors since they have the most limited range. You can mount it on top of one hive, on a pod or against a wall.
For the Solar hub version take care to expose it to direct sunlight.
Then follow the next steps:
- sync all devices with Bees App before starting the Hub
- remove the orange silicon protection
- power ON the hub
- leds will blink green, then blue
- check on Bees App that transmission has been established. “MBM_last upload” should display the current date/time.
- install orange protection again, starting from the USB side.
- insert the T91 within the weather shield, solar envelope or any other protective housing.
To learn more read our User guide and watch the installation Video guide.Feel free to contact us at Support@BroodMinder.com if you need assistance configuring your apiary.