BroodMinder-T2 internal hive monitor
BroodMinder-T2 is designed to track bee colony health. It examines internal hive temperature and provides as a result brood level evolution, queen presence, possible difficulties such as brood loss, blocked or stopped queen laying or swarming.
This small, but powerful, device allows any beekeeper to aqcuire knowledge while optimizing activity and resources.
To achieve a detailed view of your apiary, we recommend monitoring several hives side by side. Click above to select packs of 4 and 10 BroodMinder-T2.
- 1x T2 internal hive monitor
- 1x CR2032 lithium battery (installed)
- free web and mobile app access
- quick start paper guide and extensive online documentation
BroodMinder T2 internal brood sensor helps to monitor the internal development of a colony: internal temperature of the hive, brood level, presence of the queen, difficulties related to eggs laying, swarming events, general health of the colony.
Housed in a low profile, hermetically sealed wrapper, the BroodMinder T2 sits on top of your brood or super frames so that any heat created by the bees is recorded as it rises to the top of the hive. Accurate to 1 degree Fahrenheit (0.2 degree Celsius), you will notice the slightest of changes, allowing intervention before it is too late.
All BroodMinder T2 devices now include temperature event detection (including swarms). When a temperature spike happens, the sensor switches to 1 minute sampling in order to get a high-resolution recording of the event. If you have a Cell hub or a Wi-fi hub, it will also initiate an email, text message or application alert.
The waterproof envelope keeps the sensor away from bee activity. Without any wear and tear, you will be able to keep the device for life.
Works with the extensive BroodMinder wireless ecosystem.
If you own a Cell hub or a Wi-fi hub, you can inspect the data in real time: this option requires a Premium subscription.
You can examine the dashboards built with your beehive data thanks to the unique algorithms, at any distance from the apiary.
The data can be accessed both on mobile in BroodMinder Bees app (Android, iOs) and on the web Mybroodminder.com.
You can compare data from your T2 sensor with all the other BroodMinder hives on BeeCounted.org.
Measures: internal hive temperature
SwarmMinder: detect & notify on temperature events
Weight: 13 gr
Envelope: waterproof UV-resistant cover
Battery: 1x CR2032 lithium battery (included)
Battery life: 1 year
Measurement frequency: every hour or every 15 min
Accuracy: +/- 0,25°C
Internal memory storage: ~ 7000 readings
Transmission: Bluetooth Low Energy
Transmission range: 10 meters to your smartphone or hub
Firmware update: Broodminder Bees app
Available with Free and Premium memberships
Broodminder-T2 is ready to use, following 4 simple steps:
- install BroodMinder Bees app (Android, iOs) and create your account
- activate the device(s) and make your first manual sync
- place BroodMinder-T2 inside your beehive.
- view and explore the data on the mobile BroodMinder Bees app and on the web Mybroodminder.com.
Shipping & Delivery
Shipping terms and conditions for online orders on eu.broodminder.com
- France: FREE on orders above 100€
- Europe zones 1, 2 (see below): FREE on orders above 150€
- Europe zone 3 : FREE on orders above 200€
- Rest of the world : contact us.
- France: 4 working days
- Europe: 5 working days
- Worldwide: on average 7-10 working days (depending on location).
- In most of the EU countries (when available) you will be able to choose among two delivery methods:
- Home delivery with signature (you need to be at home and sign the delivery because of insurance)
- Pick-up & Go if you want it delivered in your preferred relay
- Orders are sent in tracked packages
- After your purchase you will be able to follow delivery in real time.
- Shall you encounter any issue with your delivery, please contact our customer service: firstname.lastname@example.org
Countries & Zones
- Zone 1: Germany, Belgium, Luxembourg, Netherlands.
- Zone 2: Austria, Spain, Ireland, Italy, Portugal, United Kingdom.
- Zone 3: Denmark, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Switzerland.